We ask that you follow the following steps in order to make the design process as accurate as possible.
Using a tape measure and graph paper, measure the items outlined below:
1. Measure from wall to wall at 36" height.
2. Measure from corner to window or door opening.
3. Measure across opening from trim edge to trim edge.
4. Measure from edge of trim to far wall. Compare sum of #2, #3 and #4 measurements to step #1.
5. Mark exact location of water, drain, gas lines and electrical outlets and switches on drawing.
6. Measure from wall to wall above window and compare to #1.
7. Measure from floor to window sill.
8. Measure from window sill to top of window.
9. Measure from top of window to ceiling.
10. Measure from floor to ceiling � Compare to sum of #7, #8 and #9.
List Your Appliances
Show desired locations of all appliances on your drawing. It is very important to indicate natural gas locations, 220-volt outlets, any wall-mounted telephone locations and cable TV locations (CTV).