If you aren't sure how to get started buying cabinets, use this guide to help you through the process.
2. Choose a door style, (or two or three) you really like.
3. Create an account, this is needed to submit sample requests, design requests, and get quotes from our staff.
4. Once you have decided on a door style, submit a request for free samples and we will mail you a free quarter door sample in that style.
5. Have you taken measurements or had a design completed? If so you can upload an image of your design or your measurements here with the design request form, you can also email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If you do not have measurements or a design click here for step by step instructions on how to measure your space.
7. Once you have uploaded your design it can take 12 to 72 business hours to get it back from us. (Some instances may take longer due to size and/or customer volume)
8. You will receive an email when the design is complete. Check your account using the login ID and password you created.
9. Once you have approved the design and quote please you can load the quote to the cart and pay for your cabinets online.
10. If you do not feel comfortable giving your payment information online, that's okay! We can take any form of payment over the phone at 614.488.5588 or a check or money order can be mailed to
IWC Cabinetry LLC
6601 Huntley rd STE A Columbus 43229
11. Once Payment has been received in full your order will be processed. Once shipped, shipping times will average 4 to 6 days (if there are back orders shipping times may be longer) If a back order does occur once you have placed your order we will contact you immediately.
12. Please don't forget to ask about hardware (knobs and pulls) ...these are sold separate and are available at a discounted rate.
13. Recommend us to everyone and post comments on our Facebook page and testimonials page... Please feel free to send finished pictures for posting to our Gallery and Facebook.