- You must be 18 years of age or older to use this site and or purchase from Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse.
- You are responsible for keeping your email address and password secure. Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- The content of the pages within this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offensive.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The accuracy of all measurements, sketches, drawings and etc provided to Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse does not accept responsibility of any measurement related errors. The buyer is also responsible for approving the final design and item list.
- Cabinets missed in error on your drawing are not the liability of Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse.
- All orders will be shipped with our basic shipping and will be shipped within 2 to 4 business days of payment being received in full. All orders will be provided a tracking number to the customer account used to purchase the order. This will be available under the paid order itself. Please note that the tracking number will not be available until the order has been prepared for shipping.
- Basic shipping on orders under $2,000 will receive a shipping charge calculated based on the size and weight of the order through FreightQuote. All orders with in the continental U.S. and over $2,000 will receive free standard LTL or freight shipping.
- Shipping times will vary based on customer location and will normally take 5 to 7 business days for delivery once the order has been shipped.
- Assembly is only available for local customer, all orders are shipped as RTA (Ready to assemble cabinets come flat packed and unassembled. Each individual cabinet must be assembled).
- Free basic shipping is only available within the continental U.S.
- Please inspect the shipment immediately. Photos are not required, but are recommended for your personal records and safety in the rare event that a freight claim needs to be filed.
- Any damage to the order must be reported to Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse Inc. within 24 hours of delivery, failure to do so will negate the ability to claim it as having been damaged in shipping.
- Before signing off, make a notation for damage and/or shortage (if there are any) on the delivery receipt with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order, but do not refuse the order.
- Please sign for piece count as well as pallet count.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of the shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier on the delivery receipt, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier a clean and clear receipt.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
- All returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping charges.
- If there is any damage upon delivery, notify the delivery driver of the damage and request that he/she makes a note of the damage on the delivery receipt. All damaged items will need to be accepted by the customer. Please do not reject any items.
- If the product is being returned due to damage during shipping these fees are waived. This damage must be reported with in 5 days from receipt of the product and must be documented with photographs and noted on the delivery receipt.
- If cabinets have been assembled returns will not be accepted.
- Products that have incurred damage due to user error are replaced at the customers expense and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- If cabinets have a manufacture defect Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse Inc. will only replace the parts that are defected and will not accept returns.
- All returns will need to be authorized by Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse prior to return shipment. For authorization please click here to send us an email request. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization.
- Returns must be received by us within 30 days from date of purchase.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
- We cannot accept returns on any pieces of trim (this includes all types of moulding, toe kick, and all plywood panels).
- We will not process any returns if the product returned is missing or incomplete from the original shipment.
- From time to time we issue promotional discount coupon codes for items we sell on our website. The coupon codes we issue and authorize are subject to the following terms and conditions
- All coupon codes include an expiration date. We do not issue open ended coupon codes. The expiration time is at 12:01 am eastern time on the date the coupon expires. If for example the coupon is set to expire on 12/31, at 12:01am eastern time on 12/31 the coupon will become invalid.
- All coupon codes issued are non-negotiable.
- Unless specifically noted on the coupon, coupons are valid for one use per customer, as well as only one coupon per order.
- The coupons we issue can only be used for online purchases made on this website. If you have a question about our coupon policy or have identified a possible problem with a coupon code attributed to us, please contact us with specifics. We will respond promptly.
- Discount coupons may not be used on orders which have already been discounted (e.g. wholesale orders).
- The coupon code must be entered by the customer at the time of checkout. Failure to do so does not entitle the customer to a refund of the coupon discount amount after the sale. We cannot retro-actively apply coupon discounts for orders already placed.
- All customer information is confidential and will not be sold.
- Your personally identifiable information may be used by us for all legal purposes, which may include, but are not limited to; responding to your requests, processing your transactions, notifying you of new products or product-related news, and for administrative purposes such as conducting incentive programs or tracking which parts of the site are of interest to you.
- Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse reserves the right to use your information to collect on an unpaid order or improper billing information.
- Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse will not sell your information to any third party vendor and will not contact you for any other purpose than completion and processing of your order.
- This website offers a feature that allows you to submit a customer testimonial within the website. By using this feature, you warrant that we are entitled to and allowed to use this information on our website and other promotional pieces to promote the customer satisfaction of our services.
- Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse warrants to the original purchaser that cabinetry, door hinges, and drawer glides will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty is not transferable and only applicable to product used for residential purposes. Representatives of Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse do not have the authority to change or enlarge this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage or defects caused by accidents, misuse, abuse, or lack of necessary maintenance; nor does it cover alteration, modification, improper installation, improper handling/storage, environmental conditions, nor any labor expenses.
- Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse, at our option, may elect to repair or replace with a functionally equivalent product covered by this warranty. Some replacement parts are subject to availability and may differ from original parts received. Return of defective product may be required for a replacement to be issued. Repair parts or replacement parts are at the expense of Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse but customer shall bear all other expenses. These expenses may include, but are not limited to, cost of removal and re-installation of product, labor expenses, etc.
- Just as no two trees are alike, no two pieces of wood are alike. The variation in color and grain pattern in wood adds to its natural beauty and is not considered an imperfection. Environmental factors, including but not limited to artificial / natural light, moisture, cleaners, smoke, etc. may cause the darkening or mellowing of a cabinet over time. This is a natural process and can be expected. This warranty does not cover the natural aging or darkening / mellowing of wood color, the inherent growth characteristics of, or variation in wood.
- Warping of less than 1/4� is not considered a defect. Cabinet glass doors carry no guarantee against warping. This guarantee does not apply to costs incurred after the product leaves our facility. The purchaser agrees to let doors that are warped 1/4� or more to hang for two seasons before replacement is requested. Typically a door will return to its normal flat position once it is acclimated to temperature and humidity conditions. Prior to requesting a replacement for a warped door, please be sure the door has been installed properly.
- Some of the cabinet lines feature a glazed finish which accentuates the door and drawer front profiles. This glaze is hand applied over a stain or paint and may, due to the nature of application, consist of random drips, runs, etc. As glazing is a hand applied process there will be variations in color and appearance from door to door and cabinet to cabinet. This is not considered a defect and is considered normal with hand applied finishes.
- It is the nature of wood to expand and contract to varying degrees depending on climate conditions. As a result, cabinet lines with painted surfaces may show fractures in the paint at joints. This is normal and is not considered a defect.
- This warranty is valid only in the United States of America and is not transferable. All implied warranties are limited in duration to the shorter of the period provided by law or the period of this warranty. To the extent permitted by law, this warranty excludes special, incidental, or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
- To exercise this warranty, please contact Wholesale Cabinets Warehouse. Report in writing, all defects claimed (providing photographs if possible) and include proof of purchase documentation.